Meet our advisers
Ben Sassoon FPFS, Chartered FCSI, Certs CII (MP & ER)
Chartered Independent Financial Adviser
A highly experienced and approachable Chartered Financial Planner and Chartered Wealth Manager. I have over 15 years of experience in financial planning and investment advice following the completion of a master’s degree in finance at a top-tier global business school.
I am also passionate about responsible & sustainable investment advice and hold a leading industry qualification in this area. I specialise in holistic advice covering retirement, inheritance tax, mortgage equity release, savings, and tax-efficient investing.
I enjoy building long-lasting relationships with my clients ensuring that they have continued financial peace of mind and that their finances are optimised and on track to meet their goals.
Qualifications & memberships
- Chartered Financial Planner & Fellow of The Personal Finance Society
- Chartered Wealth Manager & Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Securities & Investment
- CII Certificate in Mortgage Advice & Equity Release
- CII Certificate in Long Term Care
- CII Award in Long Term Care Insurance
London and South- East