Meet our advisers
Andrew Smith DipPFS
Independent Financial Adviser
I am a Chartered Financial Planner with 30 years industry experience. Previously, I ran my own successful business with colleagues before selling to AFH in 2013.
I work with my clients to help them grow, protect, enjoy, and pass on their wealth. I seek to do this by understanding their needs and providing plain English solutions, whilst maintaining strong relationships.
I am authorised to provide advice in the following areas:
- Protection planning – both personal and corporate
- Investments - individual corporate trusts and charities
- Pensions - to include pension switching/consolidation, SSAS's and SIPP's, and at retirement planning
- Estate planning - to include mitigating inheritance tax and passing on assets to the next generation
- Long Term Care - for those in need of later life planning
- Equity release and mortgages.
Many of my clients have been with me "on their journey through life" for 20 years or more, so I must be doing something right.
South West and East of England