Meet our advisers
Iain Eadie Cert CII
Chartered Financial Adviser
I joined the world of financial services in 1991, working for two pension providers. I became an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) in 2001, working within one of the Midlands leading IFAs, specialising in the group pensions marketplace. Since 2004 I have been involved in leading firms of Chartered Financial Planners, as well as giving advice directly to clients who are looking for support on an ongoing basis. It was a pleasure to become part of the AFH family in 2022, when they acquired the firm I had co-owned since 2009.
My areas of expertise are pensions and investing, whilst also helping clients plan for the future. I am a Chartered Financial Planner which means I have made a public commitment to professionalism. I therefore maintain standards of excellence in qualifications, ethics, business practices and professional development. Most importantly this commitment is about putting you first.
- CII Financial Planning Certificate
- Advanced Financial Planning Certificate relating to Taxation and Trusts; Personal Investment Planning; Business Financial Planning; Pensions; Pension Simplification; Investment Portfolio Management; Supervision and Sales Management
- CII Level 3 Certificate in Equity Release relating to Home Reversion Plans and Lifetime Mortgage Activities
As an adviser I am recognised as being;
- Associate member of the Personal Finance Society
- Chartered Financial Planner
- EFPA European Financial Planner