Meet our advisers
Ian Lloyd DipPFS, BA (Hons)
Independent Financial Adviser
I have over 28 years experience in financial services, joining AFH as an Independent Financial Adviser in 2013. In my experience, the key to successful financial planning is to spend time listening to my clients and their families to get to know their priorities and objectives. This allows me to provide clear and concise recommendations to help them achieve their aspirations and long-term goals. Building long term relationships is vital, with many of my clients having been with me throughout my career as a Financial Adviser.
I specialise in offering advice to both individual, corporate, trust and charity clients in a range of areas which include:
- Family and Corporate protection planning
- Investments including Discretionary and Advisory Management
- Tax Efficient Investment & Savings Solutions
- Pension and Retirement Options
- Inheritance Tax and Estate Planning
- Later Life planning including Equity Release and Long-Term Care Planning
I have clients throughout the UK including the Midlands, Staffordshire, Shropshire and the North West.
To arrange an informal, no obligation meeting please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org