Meet our advisers
Ian Tuck APFS
Independent Financial Adviser
I have 25 years’ experience in Financial Services and Joined AFH Wealth Management as an Independent Financial Adviser in 2011. I believe I have a friendly and professional approach and look to build long lasting client relationships, involving when required accountants, solicitors, and family members as part of the planning process.
I attained Chartered Adviser Status in 2013 and specialise in offering expert advice in a wide range of areas to both individual and corporate clients, these include.
- Individual Protection, Life Cover & Family Protection.
- Business Protection & Succession planning.
- Tax Efficient Savings & Investment Solutions.
- Discretionary & Advisory Investment Management.
- Pension & Retirement Options.
- Inheritance Tax Planning.
- Long Term Care Planning
- Equity Release