Meet with your AFH adviser online
Convenient ways of meeting your adviser remotely
At AFH, our priority is offering you the same great service you’re used to as safely and conveniently as possible. That is why we are introducing video meetings: a secure and confidential way to conduct face-to-face meetings even when you can’t physically meet up and need more than a telephone call.
How to prepare for a video appointment
To prepare for your video meeting, all you need is:
- A broadband connection (Wi-Fi) and ensure your computer is connected to the Internet.
- A computer or mobile device that supports video conferencing (you need to have web cam).
- A place at home where you can have a private discussion.
How to join your video appointment:
- We offer video appointments by either Skype or Microsoft Teams. Accepting video calls via either application is straightforward: You and your adviser agree a date and time for
your video meeting.
- Your adviser will then send you a confirmation email with a link to the video call via either Skype or Teams and a corresponding calendar invite (you can choose not to use the calendar invite).
- Join the meeting at the agreed date and time by clicking the link in the invite.
For more information, please see our guides to video meetings for both Skype and Microsoft Teams: